APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.09.30 - NME - Slash: ‘Obama is the best Presidential candidate’

Go down

2008.09.30 - NME - Slash: ‘Obama is the best Presidential candidate’ Empty 2008.09.30 - NME - Slash: ‘Obama is the best Presidential candidate’

Post by Blackstar Tue 18 May 2021 - 0:47

Slash: ‘Barack Obama is the best Presidential candidate’

Guitarist bigs up the Democrat

Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash has stated his support for Democrat US Presidential candidate Barack Obama, slamming incumbent President George W Bush.

Slash told NME Radio that he thought that Obama was the best candidate for the Presidency, with the election just a few weeks away (November 4).

“I think Obama‘s great,” he said. “It’s the first time in eight years [since George W Bush came into power] I’ve heard somebody speak English.

“I think it’s refreshing to see someone who’s reasonably intelligent come in.

“I agree with a lot of his [Obama‘s] stuff. There are a couple of things I’m concerned with, but all things considered I think he’s the best candidate for the job.”

The star is set to release a series of new guitars, the Gibson and Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop range, on October 7.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/slash-60-1335596
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down