APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.05.16 - Launch (via Blabbermouth) - Velvet Revolver 'Quietly Falling Apart' During Making Of New Album (Duff)

Go down

2007.05.16 - Launch (via Blabbermouth) - Velvet Revolver 'Quietly Falling Apart' During Making Of New Album (Duff) Empty 2007.05.16 - Launch (via Blabbermouth) - Velvet Revolver 'Quietly Falling Apart' During Making Of New Album (Duff)

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:10 am

Velvet Revolver 'Quietly Falling Apart' During Making Of New Album

Launch Radio Networks reports: Velvet Revolver's new album, called "Libertad", comes out on July 3, but for a while it looked like it might not come out at all. Bassist Duff McKagan told Launch that even though the band started working with producer Rick Rubin and writing songs, he was worried that Rubin and the group weren't pulling together. "I wasn't nervous, it was just kinda happening, you know," he said. "It was quietly falling apart. I don't know what my emotion was about it, so I can say it now because we all kind of talk about it. It was just a drag, 'cause we just didn't have a goal. We didn't have a date booked for the recording studio, we didn't know when we'd have a record out, we didn't know what we were writing so many songs for."

The band ultimately parted ways with Rubin and hired Pearl Jam producer Brendan O'Brien, who got the band back on track.

https://blabbermouth.herokuapp.com/news/velvet-revolver-quietly-falling-apart-during-making-of-new-album/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down