APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

2 posters

Go down

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs Empty 2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

Post by Blackstar Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:36 am

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs 2001_035

Off the record

CHUCK KLOSTERMAN

[...]

New concerts

[...]

Prior to opening for AC/DC on April 6, Slash’s Snakepit will play an extra gig at the Odeon on April 5. Tickets for this show are $18.50 and will give you the chance to see Slash’s top hat from closer range.. . .

Head songs

I only have one song in my head today, because I’ve only listened to one song for the entire week: a bootleg live version of The Blues, an unreleased song that will be on the upcoming Guns N’ Roses album in June. And I assure you - when this song finally comes out, it will be deservedly recognized as the best GNR song of all time.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs Empty Re: 2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

Post by Soulmonster Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 pm

I knew Klosterman was a huge fan when he wrote that great review of Chinese Democracy, but I didn't know he was this much a fan Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76772

Back to top Go down