APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1997.10.20 - The Gazette - [Untitled] (Axl)

Go down

1997.10.20 - The Gazette - [Untitled] (Axl) Empty 1997.10.20 - The Gazette - [Untitled] (Axl)

Post by Blackstar Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 pm

1997.10.20 - The Gazette - [Untitled] (Axl) 1997_111

Transcript:
------------------

DOUG CAMILLI

[...]

Axl Rose, the frontman for the band Guns ’N’ Roses, has decided to take up the guitar.

The band is short one axe-player, or whatever the jargon is, because this guy Slash finally parted ways with the group.

Rose had promised his dwindling legion of fans another album within the next year, but it’s not going to happen, insiders now say. That’s because he’s busy learning the guitar - he’s serious about this, I guess.

A mouthpiece at Geffen Publicity, the band’s PR agency, says this: “They haven’t even begun recording any new songs and the soonest it will happen is the fall of next year.

At the moment Axl is far too busy learning to play guitar and doing lots of reading.”

(That would be English literature, which the people around him are claiming with a straight face is Rose’s new passion.)

[...]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum