APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.05.09 - Rock Talk with Mitch Lafon - Interview with Dizzy

Go down

2019.05.09 - Rock Talk with Mitch Lafon - Interview with Dizzy Empty 2019.05.09 - Rock Talk with Mitch Lafon - Interview with Dizzy

Post by Blackstar on Sun May 12, 2019 8:57 am

Excerpts transcribed by Blabbermouth:
-----------------------------------------------

GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed has told "Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon" in a new interview that the band's recently completed "Not In This Lifetime" tour more than lived up to his expectations. "I had no doubt that it was gonna be as big and as massive as it was," he said. "And I think we eliminated any uncertainty, because everybody worked really hard. And we put in the time to put on the best show that we possibly could for everybody. If you do everything you can through preparation, then anything else that happens is just gonna be an act of god or whatever. The fans came out, like I knew they would, and I don't think it was anything less than I thought it would be."

Reed also spoke about the physical challenge of playing three-and-a-half-hour shows with GUNS N' ROSES, saying: "Honestly, it's not that tough for me. I'm sitting down a lot, playing the piano. The main thing for me — and I've said this before — is I've gotta hit the toilet before I go on, man, 'cause I'm not gonna be able to use the toilet for another four hours. So that's the main thing. It goes by [fast], too. I don't really think about it. A lot of times I think we maybe could have played more songs."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-keyboardist-dizzy-reed-had-no-doubt-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-was-going-to-be-as-massive-as-it-was/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 14265

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum