APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.10.27 - Guitar Hero III - Making of with Slash

Go down

2007.10.27 - Guitar Hero III - Making of with Slash Empty 2007.10.27 - Guitar Hero III - Making of with Slash

Post by Blackstar Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 am

Transcript:
----------------

Slash: I think it’s a huge honor to be part of this game. It’s like I actually represent electric guitar to a legion of kids that are into this game, which has got to be the most popular game out right now. And I’ve been asked to put my brand on it, which is very, very cool.

The first time I ever played Guitar Hero: I’d never seen it but I’d heard about it. I’d heard about all these people who were, like, raving lunatics with this thing and having parties… the whole nine. So I started playing it and got hooked on it from that point. Then I get this phone call about being involved with the new Guitar Hero game. I just told them how enthusiastic I would be to get involved in it and they seemed the same. That’s, basically, how it went from there.    

Guitar Hero was harder as a guitar player than if I’d never touched a guitar and all I knew I had to do was just touch these different colors on the neck. I’ve gotten pretty good at it so far.

My motion capture experience: you know, there’s a dozen people, and suits to put on, and little balls all over the place. Pretty much the goofiest suit that I can recall wearing. It’s weird that I have to do it without interacting with a band and stuff (laughs).

I’ll be interested to see what it looks like when it’s done. I know it’s gonna be very cool, so the last few hours of walking around and doing all these poses and stuff with this little suit on will probably all be worth it.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum