APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay

Go down

2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay Empty 2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay

Post by Blackstar Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:39 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay Empty Re: 2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:22 pm

NME, October 18, 2011:
--------------------------------

Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose: 'Slash used to piss his pants all the time'

Frontman tells fans in Paraguay about his former friend's backstage habits

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose has revealed that the band's former guitarist Slash was pretty loose with his bladder control.

Speaking to fans in Paraguay in a video which you can see by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking, Rose opens up about his backstage antics with Slash during their band's heyday in the '80s.

Apparently, Rose told fans, he would hang around his guitarist and whichever girl he had brought backstage with him that night until Slash got so drunk that he wet himself and the singer would then steal the girl from him.

He says in the video of Slash's backstage habits: "It was great, because he would pass out and piss his pants, and then I would get to be with the girl. So I always followed Slash because I knew he would pass out and I would get the girl. The girl would be like, 'Ah, he just peed in my bed!' and I’d be like, 'It’s okay, it’s okay.' The next day he would just ignore it. He says it in his book, like once, but no – it happened every time, all the time."

The pair haven't spoken for at least 10 years and this particular revelation is unlikely to bring a much talked about reunion of the original Guns N' Roses line-up any closer to happening.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111019031443/http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/59864
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay Empty Re: 2011.10.14 - Axl tells story about Slash while hanging out with fans in Paraguay

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 pm

Ultimate Classic Rock, Oct. 17, 2011:
---------------------------------------------

Axl Rose Talks About Stealing Girlfriends from Slash

Guns N' Roses mainman Axl Rose, caught in a very candid and casual moment on a fan filmed video, reveals how he used to steal girlfriends from Slash when they were bandmates.

In the video, Rose talks of how he would follow Slash around waiting for him to pass out, in a story so nice he tells it twice in very short order: "It was great cause he would pass out and piss his pants and then I would get to be with the girl. So I always followed Slash cause I knew he would pass out and I would get the girl.' (See?)

He goes on to say how the guitarist, apparently and allegedly not possessing the strongest of bladders, would urinate in bed after passing out, supposedly doing this on a regular basis. The clip was filmed by fan Ollie Fabeck at The Hotel Sheraton in Asunción, Paraguay prior to GN'R's concert there on October 14, 2011.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-strealing-girlfriends-from-slash/

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down