APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Axl + Lana Del Ray

Go down

Axl + Lana Del Ray Empty Axl + Lana Del Ray

Post by Soulmonster Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 pm

See the footage here: http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/07/lana-del-rey-axl-rose-video/#.T4BliNlIujN

Axl also said "not in this life time" in reply to a paparazzi's question on a full reunion tour.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down

Axl + Lana Del Ray Empty Re: Axl + Lana Del Ray

Post by Soulmonster Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Dj responds:

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Kassidy frontman Barrie-James O'Neill is far from worried about rumours that his girlfriend Lana Del Rey is dating a number of high profile rockers -instead joking about the situation!

While most men would be a little put out by rumours of their girlfriend sharing herself around, Barrie-James decided to take the high road and poke a little fun at the gossip.

O'Neill recently told The Daily Star that, "The deal is I get Lana during the week and Axl gets her at the weekend."

O'Neill is of course referencing recent rumours that surfaced that Lana is dating Guns 'N Roses frontman Axl Rose, after the pair were spotted out together.

And it isn't the first time Lana has been romantically linked to an eccentric rocker either!

In March (2012) rumours spread that Lana and Marilyn Manson shared a night in his hotel room together- after the unlikely pair were spotted getting in a hotel lift together in Berlin.

At least Lana's actual man isn't fussed by the gossip!

Source: http://www.take40.com/news/31163/lana-del-rey
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

Lana apparently told a Norwegian paper:

"We're only friends. I am a big admirer of Axl. I go to his concerts and I get inspired by him. I love the band." (My translation).

So there you have it.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: