APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

William vs Axl? :)

2 posters

Go down

William vs Axl? :) Empty William vs Axl? :)

Post by Karice Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:30 am

I'm currently going through a bit of insomnia now so this might come off as kind of weird, Wink but I feel that William, the honest, vulnerable, raw, human, flawed man shows up in songs like Patience and November Rain and Axl is his fun loving alter ego who just wants to be a free spirited Rock and Roll Partyboy(Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City).

😀

A good example is Welcome To The Jungle video. William walks off the bus and onto the streets of L.A with an innocent demeanor and looks dazed and confused. Axl is screeching about the Jungle and slithering like a snake and has a LOT of confidence, versus the innocent William who also seems a LOT younger than Axl. Axl looks about 30. William looks about 19.
Karice
Karice

Plectra : 754

Back to top Go down

William vs Axl? :) Empty Re: William vs Axl? :)

Post by Soulmonster Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 pm

It is kind of right, too. When Axl came to LA he went by "Bill". It took a little while before he started calling himself Axl.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 68357

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:49 pm

@Soulmonster wrote:It is kind of right, too. When Axl came to LA he went by "Bill". It took a little while before he started calling himself Axl.

I wonder how this man managed to make himself look both about 19 and about 30 in the SAME music video..😜😀🤣🧐😳...
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:46 pm

I wonder how much better life would have been if William Rose and Axl Rose were actually two Brothers, William being the deep, bluesy, raspy sounding brother and Axl(Probably would be called Axel on his actual birth certificate) was the high pitched, full of life, zesty sounding brother) 😀
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:33 pm

Hmm. On the Use Your Illusion 2 album, it seems like Axl ranted out William's frustrations if that makes sense...
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 pm

Hmm. Let's just say, whoever took care of and fed Poor William Rose would be sure to be fed and taken care of by Wealthy and successful Axl Rose out of gratefulness and gratitude.  😏😉😀  You never know if that poor little boy askes you for food and to help him out grows up to be a successful and Wealthy Celebrity who will be happy to feed you and take care of you too. 😉😏😀
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum