APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.03.09 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Taps Dale 'Rage' Resteghini To Shoot Tour Documentary

Go down

2010.03.09 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Taps Dale 'Rage' Resteghini To Shoot Tour Documentary Empty 2010.03.09 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Taps Dale 'Rage' Resteghini To Shoot Tour Documentary

Post by Blackstar Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:53 am

Guns N' Roses Taps Dale 'Rage' Resteghini To Shoot Tour Documentary

World-renowned music video director Dale "Rage" Resteghini has announced his new collaboration with Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses. Rage has been hired by Axl to document and shoot stills for the band's current South American tour.

Because of his unique eye, Rage has been asked throughout the years to shoot for metal and rock magazines and bands. However, due to his extremely busy schedule, he's not had the time to focus on anything other than videos. Still photography is a long-awaited career swing for Rage as he is better known for his music video and feature film directing, but with a resume as impressive as Rage's, it is sure to be a success.

According to a press release from Adrenaline PR (Rage's publicists), Axl wants to make some videos later in the year in support of Guns N' Roses' latest album, "Chinese Democracy", on the same grand scope and style of classics such as "November Rain".

Commented Rage: "Axl Rose is the quintessential rock-star frontman and is all things you'd expect and some you would not expect. He is very humorous and very, very passionate about his fans and ensuring that the legacy of GN'R as being one of most incredible and best-selling rock bands in the history of music remains intact."

Resteghini was born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised by blue-collar parents to whom Rage attributes his workaholic attitude. Rage is a man of many skills, as he is a sought-after director, runs his own management company called Raging Nation Management with his wife and partner, Kim, and helms his own production company. Rage also a record label imprint called Raging Nation Records, which is also run with his wife.

Since 2003 Rage has directed over 550 music videos, including clips for such metal bands as MudVayne, Hatebreed, Anthrax, and Shadows Fall. Rage has also helmed videos for some of the biggest names in the hip hop world, including Lil Wayne, Diddy, Snoop Dog, and Ice Cube.

Rage's ability to do what he does stems from his youthful competitive nature and where he grew up. He does this with a chip on his shoulder with always something to prove. He says, "I was not supposed to be here. I should have been dead at least 10 different times in my life. I was arrested and in trouble a lot as a kid and not just the 'regular' little stuff and spent some real time locked up. For me to be here at this point in my life at the level of success I work in and being married to an amazing wife as well as being blessed to live where we live is an absolute dream. I did not go film school, I fight the politics of the business every day as well as break a lot of the rules and I do things my way, which is always coming from a place of wanting to do the very best job for my clients and it's that approach that has brought me all of my success and now I'm able to tour the world with a legendary band like GN'R. It's incredible and unbelievable at once."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-taps-dale-rage-resteghini-to-shoot-tour-documentary/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down