APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2004.02.03 - Press Release: Compulsion For Non-GN'R Project (Richard)

Go down

2004.02.03 - Press Release: Compulsion For Non-GN'R Project (Richard) Empty 2004.02.03 - Press Release: Compulsion For Non-GN'R Project (Richard)

Post by Blackstar Tue 25 Aug 2020 - 3:56

COMPULSION FOR NON-GNR PROJECT

(Press Release) Earlier this year, GUNS N ROSES guitarist RICHARD FORTUS returned to the studio with New York's THE COMPULSIONS to record a tune titled "Betrayed." The song also features Jimmy Grillo (ex-Toilet Boys) on bass, Jay Dee Dougherty (Patti Smith Group) on drums and Compulsions founder Rob Carlyle on vocals and acoustic guitar.

Fortus also appears on The Compulsions ballad, "My Favorite Wine," recorded in November, 2003. The previously unreleased "Wine" will be on "Sounds from the Underground" (Cheap Shot Records), a compilation record of 15 unsigned bands from New York and Philadelphia. "SFTU" is slated for a February 10 release.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down