APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.03.28 - The Rich Eisen Show - Interview with Duff

Go down

2019.03.28 - The Rich Eisen Show - Interview with Duff Empty 2019.03.28 - The Rich Eisen Show - Interview with Duff

Post by Blackstar Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:30 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down

2019.03.28 - The Rich Eisen Show - Interview with Duff Empty Re: 2019.03.28 - The Rich Eisen Show - Interview with Duff

Post by Blackstar Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:14 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
-----------------------------------

During an appearance on yesterday's (Thursday, March 28) episode of "The Rich Eisen Show", Duff McKagan was asked if he had an update on the upcoming Guns N' Roses studio album that he and guitarist Slash had previously confirmed was in the works. "Do I have an update on it? No," the bassist said (see video below). "I will say things are very positive in that world. I did say something about it in an interview. People are super interested in that, and I understand why. I do like the mystique factor of the band, and I shall keep it there. But things are positive… Things are great."

Duff added: "We had a wonderful, amazing two-and-a-half-year tour we just did, and it ended on such a high note, and it was overwhelming how many people came to see those shows. We played a hundred and fifty-nine shows. We played The Troubadour April 1st, 2016. And Axl broke his foot, like, third song in, and I thought, Well, we've got this one show under our belt. We did this thing. And he wanted to continue on. He was, like, 'This isn't gonna stop me.' We played a bunch of shows with him in a cast in a chair, and we just went through so many revelations of things and ended that on a high note. And that's where we're still at."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-on-guns-n-roses-things-are-very-positive-in-that-world
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down