APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.07.28 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler: 'I've Got Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl Behind Me; I've Got Their Prayers'

Go down

2008.07.28 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler: 'I've Got Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl Behind Me; I've Got Their Prayers' Empty 2008.07.28 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler: 'I've Got Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl Behind Me; I've Got Their Prayers'

Post by Blackstar Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Steven Adler: 'I've Got Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl Behind Me; I've Got Their Prayers'

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler and his lawyer Barry Sands attended a court hearing in Los Angeles on Friday (July 25) regarding Steven's recent drug-related arrest.

Prior to the hearing, Steven told X17 cameras he was nervous, but looking to move on and sober up.

"I'm feeling much better," he said. "I made a recent mistake. I had a relapse after 37 days. I just wanna take care of this and move on. I'm back to seven days sober, so I wanna keep that going — seven days, seven weeks, seven months, seven years. It's the first day of the rest of my life right now. I wanna keep the sobriety going and keep my health going. I'm just glad I've got my friends behind me. I've got Slash behind me, Duff, Izzy, Axl… [they're] all behind me. I've got their prayers."

After the hearing was over, the 43-year-old rocker's attorney said that the court date was moved to August 20, and his client hasn't been charged with a crime.

Steven added, "The bottom line is, I made a mistake, I relapsed. You've gotta pay for your mistakes, and I'm just paying for it. And whatever I have to do to take care of this to keep this in the past so I can move on to the future, I'll do it."

When asked what advice he had for young rockers who may be going through a similar ordeal while struggling to maintain a music career, Adler replied, "Have your loved ones videotape you using and then watch it when you're sober or not using and seeing how terrible you look and terrible you act, and I'm pretty sure that'll help you not wanna use anymore."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-i-ve-got-slash-duff-izzy-and-axl-behind-me-i-ve-got-their-prayers/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down