APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV

4 posters

Go down

Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV Empty Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV

Post by Soulmonster Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah!

Last edited by Soulmonster on Thu May 12, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down

Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV Empty Re: Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV

Post by Soulmonster Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 am

This is actually brilliant. Too bad I won't be a multimillionaire by then with the possibility to execute my grand plan: To bring with me 100 devoted fans to a party weekend in connection with a GN'R concert, everything included. The fans would be selected by voting on the diverse GN'R forums, the most popular fans would get flight tickets, concert tickets, and passes to my before and after parties. I would of course choose some of these fans myself, they would be my VIP guests Very Happy. Oh well, perhaps in 2012 Razz.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV Empty Re: Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV

Post by Soulmonster Tue May 10, 2011 3:04 pm

GN'R will co-headline together with System of a Down:

http://www.systemofadown.com/rock-in-rio-%E2%80%93-a-special-announcement/
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Axl will be pissed Wink
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7368

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanf Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 am

Evanescence confirme too! Cant wait to be there in october!
estebanf
estebanf

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 5199

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 am

Lucky you Smile. Of all the GN'R concerts, RIR is the one I would most wish to attend. Maybe when I get rich...and if they play it again.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

I'll watch the videos from the event with great interest Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio IV 542372685 (sorry but that smiley is demented. No other option though)
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6253

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

Again, post about it in the suggestions section. Tell me what kind of smiley you want, or even better, post a picture of the smiley you want, and I will see what I can do.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down