APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.01.21 - The Current - Interview with Tommy

Go down

2016.01.21 - The Current - Interview with Tommy Empty 2016.01.21 - The Current - Interview with Tommy

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 am

Listen to the interview here: http://www.thecurrent.org/feature/2016/01/21/interview-tommy-stinson

When asked about the Guns N' Roses reunion:

Tommy Stinson: I think everyone kinda knows where I stand with it all. I left it in a good way. I had to start turning down tours because I was unable to tour and I got into a position personally where my personal life was going to prevent me from doing, I don't know, it must have been about five tours that they called me to do and I just said I can't do them.  

At that point, they, I think Axl got to the position, ok so what am I going to do now, cause I don't have a band.  Blah blah blah so.  

I think it worked out. And I think they'll have fun. It will be a healing thing for them if it works out good. It will be good for them.

I know that it's Duff and it's Slash and it's Axl and that's all I know right now.

Last edited by Blackstar on Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added embedded audio)
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down

2016.01.21 - The Current - Interview with Tommy Empty Re: 2016.01.21 - The Current - Interview with Tommy

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:53 am

Regarding the personal stuff Tommy is alludin gto, this is probably him becoming a single father:

All-the-while he’s trying to work around his 8-year-old daughter’s school schedule. But Stinson says being a single-father hasn’t just changed his work schedule.

“It changes everything,” says Stinson. “It changes, you know, your focus. It changes your entire outlook on things. It makes what was once frivolous a lot more frivolous. It makes what was once important really important.”

Audio: http://wuwm.com/post/rocker-tommy-stinson-reflects-fatherhood-and-importance-intimacy#stream/0

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down