APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.05.21 - KFMX 94.5 - Interview with Dj

2 posters

Go down

2013.05.21 - KFMX 94.5 - Interview with Dj Empty 2013.05.21 - KFMX 94.5 - Interview with Dj

Post by Soulmonster Thu May 23, 2013 8:45 am

Listen to it here: http://tinyurl.com/nqt3rkw
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 69641

Back to top Go down

2013.05.21 - KFMX 94.5 - Interview with Dj Empty Re: 2013.05.21 - KFMX 94.5 - Interview with Dj

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:03 am

Guns N’ Roses Guitarist DJ Ashba Talks Life, Music And Cooking Spray [AUDIO]

The last time I saw Guns N' Roses was way back in 1992 with Metallica at Texas Stadium; since then, the band has obviously had a serious makeover, yet I think the coolest member of the band definitely has to be guitarist DJ Ashba. Click through to check out an interview I did with him earlier today.

Ashba and I discussed everything from the carnage in Moore from yesterday's EF-5 tornado to Guns N' Roses to Pam cooking spray, yes...Pam.

The interview which hits the 13-minute mark, was easily one of the coolest I've ever done due to the fact that Ashba is humble, has no problems in telling you success takes actual work, and his overall sense of professionalism. I fully respect Ashba, especially because of his work ethic and desire to succeed.

Kids, take note: to become a self-made man or woman, you have to dig in the trenches for a while. Ashba recalls eating ramen noodles and saving every penny he could, though he says he never asked for money. He earned it through work. That's what it takes, and now more than ever, you have to work extremely hard to be successful.

Ashba will join his bandmates in Guns N' Roses on Saturday, June 1 at the Lone Star Amphitheater. Be sure to grab your tickets and come out and see this once-in-a-lifetime kind of show.

Check out the unedited interview...

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 56863

Back to top Go down