APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Guns N Roses Talk

3 posters

Go down

Guns N Roses Talk Empty Guns N Roses Talk

Post by Melka Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 am

Wow. This place is a ghost town. Ain't much of anything being discussed around here.

Melka, here. I'm an old school GNR fan. I think Axl's current band is a fat joke and I completely agree with Adler's sentiments that they are nothing more than paid 'hacks'. Slash, Duff, and Izzy are NEEDED if Axl's Hulk Hogan looking ass is ever to do anything interesting or relevant again. To release one crap album in the past 17 years is just SAD!!

I used to post at a GNR board called Here Today ... something. Got banned, though, when this one chode thought that he could control my right to freedom of speech. This weirdo was waaaay out there. You could say that Axl sang 20 songs real good at a recent live show, but don't you dare critique that ONE song! I cussed his stupid ass out after this freak started threatening me. lol

Anyway, anyone know of a Guns' forum that is actually active. I don't plan on staying around here just to talk to myself ...
Melka
Melka

Plectra : 4298

Back to top Go down

Guns N Roses Talk Empty Re: Guns N Roses Talk

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 am

You could try gunsnfnroses.com, that forum seem to have a generally negative attitude towards the current version of Guns N' Roses. I don't know how active it is these days, though, but probably worth a shot.

mygnrforum.com is a very active forum with fans of both the old band and the new band. There's lots of fighting there right now between different factions, but hopefully the new admins, who look really competent and able, will sort things out and make it a great place for every fan.

I really like newgnr.com, which -- despite its name -- caters to every fan. It is unfortunately not very active now, though.

Good luck!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Good answer Yay!
BTW Soulmonster. I believe estabanf may be surfacing. I hope so, I still want London O2 shows. They seem to be nowhere but the Glasgow show is a must have. It 's in newgnr.com.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down