APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Matt answering questions at musinq.net

Go down

Matt answering questions at musinq.net Empty Matt answering questions at musinq.net

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 am

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Matt answering questions at musinq.net Empty Re: Matt answering questions at musinq.net

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 am

Some of the questions:

About Myles Kennedy as vocalist in Velvet Revolver:
i like him but hes slashs singer and not considered for VR

we are still looking so hard to find a great singer but Vr will be back

we are trying out a guy from england now

Are you going to Rock n Roll Holl Of Fame? The Slash and Duff go? You’re playing with Axl? You have a chance to go back to Guns N ‘Roses?:
i am going to the RNR hall of fame but not sure whos playing yet 7 guys were inducted axl, slash, duff, izzy, steven, me and dizzy
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down