APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What are you thinking?

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Soulmonster on Mon May 14, 2018 10:29 pm

@Uli wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:Invite them over!


How I wish I could've done that! Silent Cry
But the thing disappeared without any warning at all, that was quite shocking.
You'd have hoped the Admin would at least give a few days notice. Nothing. My guess is the payment for the site stopped, so it went off.

This guy "Menelaos" said once that newgnr was his (only) source of info for GNR. Hope he found his way somewhere else.
This girl was working on a cruise ship, so she wasn't online for a long time. I can only imagine her shock when she returned and found it was gone...

Of course some of them should know about A-4-D, but sadly it seems no-one turned up, so far.

Some of them might just have been there to be social with old friends. It wouldn't be the same for them to come here, unless they all came, and it still wouldn't be the same.
avatar
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 7950
Plectra : 51972
Reputation : 675
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Uli on Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm

@Soulmonster wrote:
Some of them might just have been there to be social with old friends. It wouldn't be the same for them to come here, unless they all came, and it still wouldn't be the same.

Yeah, of course, I know. It's just unfortunate that it was "unannounced" and no-one was able to say "good-bye" or exchange email address or anything... Sad
avatar
Uli
 
 

Posts : 740
Plectra : 6100
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Soulmonster on Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 am

@Uli wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:
Some of them might just have been there to be social with old friends. It wouldn't be the same for them to come here, unless they all came, and it still wouldn't be the same.


Yeah, of course, I know. It's just unfortunate that it was "unannounced" and no-one was able to say "good-bye" or exchange email address or anything... Sad

Yes, that is unfortunate and suggests a lack of care from the admin.
avatar
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 7950
Plectra : 51972
Reputation : 675
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Uli on Tue May 15, 2018 4:48 am

@Soulmonster wrote:
Yes, that is unfortunate and suggests a lack of care from the admin.

Well, from what I saw, the Admin (Sladdi) hadn't been online for months (years?), so I guess he didn't care at all... hoeuhlet
Couldn't happen here, huh? Wink
Oh well, at least you did come back and tell us you're alive, since then you've been very active, so "all is forgiven"! Very Happy
avatar
Uli
 
 

Posts : 740
Plectra : 6100
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Soulmonster on Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 am

@Uli wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:
Yes, that is unfortunate and suggests a lack of care from the admin.


Well, from what I saw, the Admin (Sladdi) hadn't been online for months (years?), so I guess he didn't care at all... hoeuhlet
Couldn't happen here, huh? Wink
Oh well, at least you did come back and tell us you're alive, since then you've been very active, so "all is forgiven"! Very Happy

I am likely to come and go a bit. It comes with my job. But I will never let this forum just disappear, I have put down to much effort in it.
avatar
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 7950
Plectra : 51972
Reputation : 675
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Uli Yesterday at 1:56 am

@Soulmonster wrote: I will never let this forum just disappear, I have put down to much effort in it.

I know, good job you've done! Cool

Btw, "GNR Instagram" to the right shows random pictures of food, people etc. now, so I guess the "feeding" doesn't work properly any more...
avatar
Uli
 
 

Posts : 740
Plectra : 6100
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Soulmonster Yesterday at 7:30 pm

Yes, I will have to set aside time to fix the widgets. Thanks for letting me know.

avatar
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 7950
Plectra : 51972
Reputation : 675
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum