APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1996.11.13 - AP/The Daily World - Guns N’ Roses making new album

Go down

1996.11.13 - AP/The Daily World - Guns N’ Roses making new album Empty 1996.11.13 - AP/The Daily World - Guns N’ Roses making new album

Post by Blackstar Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 am

1996.11.13 - AP/The Daily World - Guns N’ Roses making new album 1996_121

Guns N’ Roses making new album

LOS ANGELES (AP) —- Guns N’ Roses are making a new album without their recently departed guitarist, Slash.

The band members are rehearsing material for their first album since 1993, as they seek a replacement, a spokeswoman for Geffen Records said Tuesday.

The spokeswoman, who insisted on anonymity, also denied news reports that Slash was ousted from the group, calling his departure a “mutual decision.”

Slash, who is going on a five-concert blues tour with a temporary group called “Slash’s Blues Ball,” wants to form his own band, she said.

Guns N’ Roses, led by singer Axl Rose, became one of the biggest-selling bands in rock history with hits like “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” “Welcome to the Jungle,” and “November Rain.”
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down