APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Forum options in mygnrforum's absence

Go down

Forum options in mygnrforum's absence Empty Forum options in mygnrforum's absence

Post by Soulmonster on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Lots of downtime over at mygnrforum now. I hope it won't close - I like it there and think downzy has been doing a great job. Fans need a place to discuss and chat.

What options are there? nightrain has an awful posting system and seems to be woefully under-moderated, htgth has the advantage of actually being administered by a real insider (although he doesn't share much of value to the members) and is rumoured to be too heavily moderated (more like a propaganda platform for the band), personally I have always liked gnrevolution but I don't know what is up with that site and why it isn't taking over. What else? gunsfnroses.com seems the perfect choice for angry incels, and gnrtruth is dead as it should be and was mostly a platform for MSL to facilitate his hustling anyways,

Then there is of course discords for unstructured chatting, which is good when you just want to hang out.

And us of course, although we couldn't possibly take all the members from mygnrforum if it were to close down.

Anything else?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 59642

Back to top Go down

Forum options in mygnrforum's absence Empty Re: Forum options in mygnrforum's absence

Post by Uli on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:55 pm

@Soulmonster wrote:
Anything else?

Maybe that forum with the huge archive/database should step in?
What was the name of that one again? Very Happy
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 7164

Back to top Go down

Forum options in mygnrforum's absence Empty Re: Forum options in mygnrforum's absence

Post by Soulmonster on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:20 pm

@Uli wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:
Anything else?

Maybe that forum with the huge archive/database should step in?
What was the name of that one again? Very Happy

Us?? Getting lots of members?? Having to spend time interacting with people instead of nerding away on the history section?? Scary??

But seriously, we don't have the bandwidth to have thousands of members so we will happily remain a niche product in the GN'R forum market. That being said, we could handle some more members Wink
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 59642

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum