APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Ween

2 posters

Go down

Ween Empty Ween

Post by Soulmonster Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

This is a highly underrated band! I first discovered them with their Chocolate & Cheese release, one of their first accessible records. They play all kinds of genres (just check on the variety of the vids below), here are a few tasty tastes:

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down

Ween Empty Re: Ween

Post by 666 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm

One of all time favorite bands. Highly original, highly unpredictable. Anything goes with Dean and Gene. Every album is a pastiche of genres and for the most part, done well, sometimes tongue in cheek. I've seen them live so many times, I've lost count. An amazing live experience.

Plectra : 5347

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum