APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.02.22 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff (and Shooter Jennings)

2 posters

Go down

2019.02.22 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff (and Shooter Jennings) Empty 2019.02.22 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff (and Shooter Jennings)

Post by Soulmonster Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:40 pm

From Blabbermouth:
During an appearance earlier today (Friday, February 22) on SiriusXM's "Trunk Nation", Duff McKagan said that a new Guns N' Roses album could happen in the not-too-distant future, remarking: "I heard some new material and there's been some jams going around, and that's the next step for us, for the GN'R thing."

Asked by host Eddie Trunk "how real" the potential is for a new Guns N' Roses record, Duff replied: "Oh, it's real. But the fun part and the cool part about Guns N' Roses is we don't really talk about it, and what happens next just happens. It's never been that band that there's a direct schedule of how we do things."

He continued: "I've heard some magnificent stuff that Axl has — really cool stuff he'd been working on. So I'm excited about the possibilities with that, of course. I don't mean to get anybody rabid. [A new Guns N' Roses album] will happen when it happens, that's for sure."

McKagan also said that he was surprised by the massive success of Guns N' Roses' "Not In This Lifetime" tour, which lasted for two and half years. "Anytime I play a gig, if there's three people in there, I'm, like, 'Wow! They came to see me play,'" he said. "Nothing's changed. I'm just always so grateful and astonished. Some of these gigs we played, a lot of 'em — most of 'em, if not all — were astonishing how many people came and were so into it."
Source: https://tinyurl.com/yxoodotf
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76580

Back to top Go down

2019.02.22 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff (and Shooter Jennings) Empty Re: 2019.02.22 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff (and Shooter Jennings)

Post by Blackstar Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 pm

The audio:

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87070

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum