APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash

Go down

2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash Empty 2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash

Post by Soulmonster on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 am

Need a subscription to get this interview where Slash presumably talks about juggling his work in GN'R with his Conspirators band.

Here is the link to the interview: https://tinyurl.com/yahng2sr

I will put in it our archive even if it is missing, maybe it will be freely available at some later time.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 58841

Back to top Go down

2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash Empty Re: 2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash

Post by whatashame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:07 pm

i hate paid subscriptions. just like i'd pay to read one article. yea, rite
whatashame
whatashame

Plectra : 819

Back to top Go down

2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash Empty Re: 2018.12.DD - The Courier Mail - Too Much Rock is Never Enough for Slash

Post by Soulmonster on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:17 pm

@whatashame wrote:i hate paid subscriptions. just like i'd pay to read one article. yea, rite

Sometimes they allow you to read a certain amount of articles per month. That's a much better system.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 58841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum