APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.12.DD - Argentinian TV - Press Conference and Interviews (Axl, Slash, Duff) [VIDEO]

Go down

1992.12.DD - Argentinian TV - Press Conference and Interviews (Axl, Slash, Duff) [VIDEO]

Post by Blackstar on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Last edited by Blackstar on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 9746

Back to top Go down

Re: 1992.12.DD - Argentinian TV - Press Conference and Interviews (Axl, Slash, Duff) [VIDEO]

Post by whatashame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:24 am

I first saw this video in 2002 when I downloaded it from DC++ and after all these years I can tell you that one thing that still remains one of my biggest aggrevations is that there's a Latin speaker overdubbing Axl. I can't hear shieet Axl says and I have always wanted to find a guy speaking their language who could translate what Axl says in this video. Maybe now is the right time and *the right place* , pretty please? Smile
whatashame
whatashame

Plectra : 545

Back to top Go down

Re: 1992.12.DD - Argentinian TV - Press Conference and Interviews (Axl, Slash, Duff) [VIDEO]

Post by Blackstar on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe now is the right time and *the right place* , pretty please? Smile

I hope someone helps us with that Smile

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 9746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum