APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO]

Go down

1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO] Empty 1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO]

Post by Blackstar on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:17 am

Last edited by Blackstar on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 15115

Back to top Go down

1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO] Empty Re: 1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO]

Post by whatashame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:59 pm

this is from a documentary I saw a few days ago, actually, called something like Gibson Total Guitars. It comes from 1997. Slash refers to it in the interview when he said he and Teddy Andreadis had jammed the previous night and it was way back when they had the blues Ball gig. What is more, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry were on this show too and they also were sporting their usual 1997-era image
whatashame
whatashame

Plectra : 785

Back to top Go down

1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO] Empty Re: 1997.MM.DD - Wired for Sound: A Guitar Odyssey documentary - Interview with Slash [VIDEO]

Post by whatashame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:00 pm

okay, hold on, I'll just double check. It's actually called Wired For Sound Gibson Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-u2eIQunE
whatashame
whatashame

Plectra : 785

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:21 pm

@whatashame wrote:this is from a documentary I saw a few days ago, actually, called something like Gibson Total Guitars. It comes from 1997. Slash refers to it in the interview when he said he and Teddy Andreadis had jammed the previous night and it was way back when they had the blues Ball gig. What is more, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry were on this show too and they also were sporting their usual 1997-era image

Thanks for the information! Smile I'll correct the date.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 15115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum