APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Brooklyn. And other States.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Ah, yes, it nearly escaped me.  Cuffy.  Think of Cuffy as a walking threat pretending to impose fear (much like regurgitating “brace for impact!, brace for impact!)—a walking, talking C&D letter, if you will.  If that phrase doesn’t ring true, here is a quote from the inimitable Donnie Baker:  “look it up!”

While I’m a touch more direct than Mr. Urchin, this is a fairly accurate representation of Mr. Urchin vs. Cuffy (red hair, YT bootlegging vs. copyrighting, and all).  Mr. Urchin 1, Cuffy 0:

FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Soulmonster on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:49 am

Who is Cuffy?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 8775
Plectra : 55815
Reputation : 780
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Uli on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 pm

@FromHell wrote:
There are one too many ifs in that post.

Are there? Oh well, I'm nearly very sorry for that.

As for your farther ramblings: you've lost me (again), I don't understand much. Embarassed
Uli
Uli
 
 

Posts : 844
Plectra : 6821
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Soulmonster on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 pm

@FromHell wrote:Dayum.  People have a way.

I’m getting pinged off-site, particularly about Cuffy.  As such, I’ll give a quick turn-a-round.  That is turn, not reach.

Speaking of which, I’ve had several “private” communications with the proprietor of this site over several months (or more).  While, admittedly, I initially thought that he was yet another indoctrinated and in lockstep, he’s proved otherwise.  Biased though he may be, let’s distinguish that from Corporal Upham’s cowardice at gnfnr.com, the censoring putrefaction by Rance Truth Censoring Bro at the behest of canadian John Boy, the literal stalking and (attempted) bullying by Jarmo Luukonnen (if that is an actual name) of @FromHell and @justanurchin on a now-nearly defunct site (praise to the people), and the sent-to-pasture Mister Sells Lies.  One thing, though, that I will say on behalf of beho(M)ith Sells Lies, is that when I exposed his child-like fraud upon PropagandaLand, at least he exited gracefully.  If tail tucked is graceful.

I can unequivocally say that the proprietor here is a decent human being, and as importantly for present purposes, not beholden to the Gimp, Cuffy or their puppeteer (what was JoePa’s last name?).  He’s learning about these figures in real time, just as you.

Live dangerously.  The action is at a-4.d.com.  And will be for the foreseeable future.  Thieving from me to repost in “your own words” to appear as an ‘expert,’ contrarian or otherwise, at a censoring site elsewhere in ForumLand (and on the pages of RS) is ignoble, at best.

Hey, stop slinging shit at other forums and their owners/admins. I don't want that drama here and I don't intend A4D to be a refuge for guys with vocal grudges towards other sites.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Posts : 8775
Plectra : 55815
Reputation : 780
Join date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:47 am

@Uli wrote:
@FromHell wrote:
There are one too many ifs in that post.


Are there? Oh well, I'm nearly very sorry for that.

As for your farther ramblings: you've lost me (again), I don't understand much. Embarassed

Ramblings? You're sweet-talkin me. Right?

You're an ok dude. Better yet, you’ve got the corner pieces. And I’ve confidence that you’ll fill the field. There’s more than a few ins and outs, though, so I’m methodical—shining light on the truth for the People while satisfying my primary goal. All in due time. Eyes are gravitating to where the action is.

And presumably you’ll piece the field once I do a better job. Reading through my primary post yesterday, it’s much as if a south-of-America, bullying borderjumper wrote it. I didn’t proof it before posting, Christ old Friday. I’ll correct that now. It’ll be more or less comprehensible. I mean, how is my favorite plagiarist at RS gonna continue to thieve from me if I don’t proof my own shit? Standards there are for plagiarism, I must assume.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:34 am

@Soulmonster wrote:


@FromHell wrote:Dayum.  People have a way.

I’m getting pinged off-site, particularly about Cuffy.  As such, I’ll give a quick turn-a-round.  That is turn, not reach.

Speaking of which, I’ve had several “private” communications with the proprietor of this site over several months (or more).  While, admittedly, I initially thought that he was yet another indoctrinated and in lockstep, he’s proved otherwise.  Biased though he may be, let’s distinguish that from Corporal Upham’s cowardice at gnfnr.com, the censoring putrefaction by Rance Truth Censoring Bro at the behest of canadian John Boy, the literal stalking and (attempted) bullying by Jarmo Luukonnen (if that is an actual name) of @FromHell and @justanurchin on a now-nearly defunct site (praise to the people), and the sent-to-pasture Mister Sells Lies.  One thing, though, that I will say on behalf of beho(M)ith Sells Lies, is that when I exposed his child-like fraud upon PropagandaLand, at least he exited gracefully.  If tail tucked is graceful.

I can unequivocally say that the proprietor here is a decent human being, and as importantly for present purposes, not beholden to the Gimp, Cuffy or their puppeteer (what was JoePa’s last name?).  He’s learning about these figures in real time, just as you.

Live dangerously.  The action is at a-4.d.com.  And will be for the foreseeable future.  Thieving from me to repost in “your own words” to appear as an ‘expert,’ contrarian or otherwise, at a censoring site elsewhere in ForumLand (and on the pages of RS) is ignoble, at best.




Hey, stop slinging shit at other forums and their owners/admins. I don't want that drama here and I don't intend A4D to be a refuge for guys with vocal grudges towards other sites.



Noted.  And agreed.  These ain't grudges, though.  The foundation of my posts are but factual statements--and said facts are within the public domain.  I've no horse in the ForumLand one-upsmanship one way or the other, save that the People of ForumLand are absolutely entitled to know why the two people since 2016 identifying the only important facts and illuminating the path have been repeatedly censored for no other reason than providing the People the very unfiltered insight that they seek.

Any allegation of defamation (libel, as it were), by definition, ain't defamatory/libelous if the statement is factually accurate.  The truth is an absolute defense to claims of defamation.  Further, I keep my sneakers clean and my public posts on your site beyond reproach--any figure that I attach an actual name to is a public figure.  Any actual name of a public figure that I attach to statements would need to establish the higher threshold that I have actual malice and recklessly disregard the truth in any such statement. It ain't gonna happen.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:35 am

@Soulmonster wrote:Who is Cuffy?

Getting there.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:22 am

@FromHell wrote:

@Soulmonster wrote:Who is Cuffy?



Getting there.


A work in progress, so to speak.  We've got ins and more than a few outs.  The monkey must be fed.  In the interim, where I began this thread:

FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:59 pm

To the inquiring minds funneling questions off-site citing thrice-removed connections to me:   ForumLand is teeming with crafty fuckers, I’ll grant that.  That don’t, as They Say, make any of you Dog the Bounty Hunter beating the bushes.  Trust me.

How dense must one be to manufacture ‘probing’ questions referencing the fiction of being an ‘insider’ or having ‘connections’ to the ‘band’ when I’ve addressed said matters above by identifying all relevant parties and legal facts?  Asked and Answered.  Some of us happen to run in the same circles.

There are but two posters in ForumLand who’ve de-mythed and de-bullshitted PropagandaLand by identifying the relevant parties and facts since 2016.  Both have been heavily plagiarized, and whose unmistakable phrasing and unique ideation has been referenced by those that matter, including the inimitable Mr. Niven, as directly quoted above.  Bullshit-proofed.  And, incidentally, who is Brian Hiatt—if that is an actual name?  And when does ‘borrowing’ become plagiarism?

‘Insider’ groupthink is just that.  And it inspires the wrong questions.  It is a malignancy in of itself.  2016 is the line of demarcation.  Adult Americans entered the room thereafter and dismissed the likes of Messiah Sells Lies, which incidentally, took little more than a beatdown of said licentious canadian over a cornerstone of his cryptic, yet ever-evolving ‘proclamations’ to conform to later factual events, and  ‘insider’ status—that of distinguishing the five o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l Gn’R Partners and the subsequent Remaining three Original Partners who controlled all original Gn’R partnership assets (namely the lucrative back catalogue and trademarks) while the singer attempted, and resoundingly failed over two decades, to make a go in his solo band of the service mark “Guns n’ Roses” that he now owned.  Upon realization that he was out of his element, big (M)ac Sells Lies fled the scene.  Presumably to the nearest buffet.  And hasn’t been heard from since.  Coincidence?  Riddle me that.

But let’s dispense with the pretense—this is a rnfn’r band, or once was, anyhow.  I ain’t about to answer any backchannel questions from nobodies pretending (poorly) to be somebodies.  I’ll tell you that much.  Sending me links to “Chinese Whispers,” whatever that is, and likewise other revisionist, scrap-booking absurdities is futile.  One, Kaczynski’s manifesto is more concise and readable.  Two, a quick scroll reveals that it is as ludicrous as the title suggests and is but an extension of PropagandaLand confused nothingness—these scrap-booked “news” articles are spliced and cobbled over a near quarter-century, including from many now-defunct “news” organizations selling advertisements to you as their primary objective.

You want answers?  Ask the questions publicly while maintaining relative anonymity.  This is the proper forum for such, and in more than one sense:  a-4-d.com is where the action is and will be for the foreseeable future.  Live dangerously.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 pm

And prior to returning to the actual power structure of Vivendi (UMG) and the consequent problems of the powerless Cuffy pissing up the wrong tree many times over while bleeding UMG’s predecessor as it relates to the recordings specified by the irreproachable Mr. Niven and the Original Gn’R’s publicist, bear in mind that Adler, Izzy and Slash have all precisely described for you in published interviews the literal chain of events that unfolded from late 2015 until the days just prior to April 1, 2016. Hell, even DMoney resuscitated these events and his role as PR man. (Yes, Mr. Niven, I realize that ideation struck you, but you're still the Original Boss).

Slash has repeatedly and publicly commented on these events. Meanwhile, we have the other two Remaining Original Gn’R Partners prancing about in a scripted, propaganda save-face, south-of-America 'interview' fielding lobbed softballs about Izzy and Adler while Slash is nowhere to be seen.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:25 pm

And what ever did become of those AC/DC proclamations/fairy tales?

Donnie Baker called it three (3) years ago.  He's an 'insider,' assuredly.



Last edited by FromHell on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embedding. Da fuq.)
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Uli on Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:15 am

@FromHell wrote:...bear in mind that Adler, Izzy and Slash have all precisely described for you in published interviews the literal chain of events that unfolded from late 2015 until the days just prior to April 1, 2016.  Hell, even DMoney resuscitated these events and his role as PR man.

Wouldn't it be easier to just quote these interviews to press home your point? (*)

Because, at the moment I would have the time, but I just can't be bothered to go back and seek these interviews and re-read them. Doh!

*(I'm sure the Admin won't ban you here for quoting GNR interviews!)
Uli
Uli
 
 

Posts : 844
Plectra : 6821
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:11 pm

@Uli wrote:

@FromHell wrote:...bear in mind that Adler, Izzy and Slash have all precisely described for you in published interviews the literal chain of events that unfolded from late 2015 until the days just prior to April 1, 2016.  Hell, even DMoney resuscitated these events and his role as PR man.



Wouldn't it be easier to just quote these interviews to press home your point? (*)



Dealing in minutiae ain’t my thing.  I don’t read the prurient or much of anything related to the b(r)and unless it is forwarded to me by certain sets of eyes.  Even then, I typically don’t read it, save for scanning for the purpose described below.  Unless my methods, language or conclusions are being referenced or lifted by an adverse party or rep.  Then I read the whole damn thing.  More than once.  Trust me.

As Donnie Baker directs, “look it up!”  Izzy has multiple Tweets and RS statements re the negotiations.  Hell, he even pushed a tune out with Adler’s first replacement about Slash, DMoney and the singer’s greed.  Adler has described, repeatedly and in detail, how he was set to play all AFD songs prior to his injury and that DMoney acted as HR to manage him out save for guest appearances, which Adler said “go fuck yourself” to in subsequent months.  As for Slash, all the man does is talk to “writers” selling ads, on podcasts and the like about the biz structure, his power as a GP, how the reunion was initially to be done right (Izzy and Adler), and the more mundane, including the shit drumming of Adler’s fourth replacement. It is likewise critical to note what topics that he has avoided, denied (more on that later) and his conspicuous absence from DMoney and The World’s Most Silenced singer’s fumbling answers to scripted questions about said matters in the south-of-America interview.  Or, as Izzy more aptly described, their “bullshit.”

It appears that you are more than a few paces off the beaten path.  As demonstrated above with a deconstructed post, the foundation of each of my substantive posts is publicly available fact, like legal averments.  It is the reader’s reference; an independent confirmation.  That identification of the relevant parties and facts ain’t my base of knowledge—the very people publishing these commercial words for pecuniary gain are unaware of which facts and parties are relevant—even when they plagiarize for the questions that they pose.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:36 pm

ForumLand is enamored with the Marshal[l] Applewhite wannabes with real or manufactured ties to the singer’s irrelevant live-ins—the “who.” Provided readers believe said propagandists, they then have faith in the talking point with zero verifiable evidence and proceed to regurgitate said propaganda with blind faith.

Reading now through yesterday’s messages, for instance, I was forwarded yet another snipping tool grab of Ralph Truth Censoring Bro asserting this very week that there is no difference between Slash and DMoney (the majority of Remaining, Original Gn’R Partners) detailing recording activities re the b(r)and “Guns n’ Roses” and the assertions of the singer’s employees in years past re the singer’s solo band. These are two distinct biz orgs; one of which was an unmitigated commercial disaster while the other is a beloved quarter of a billion gross (or more) in gate alone since 2016. Rance Thrice Cucked Bro is well aware of the import of the prior sentence just as he is aware of the difference between a maggoty corpse rotting in a dumpster and a lithe nittany lion with forward-set predatory eyes.

That snowball, based on “who” is knowingly asserting said propaganda, gathers speed and mass as it rolls down the hill. The question then becomes, why would such childlike fabrication and deviousness be propagated and perpetuated? Scroll up.

Distinguish the above from my approach—the “who” is unimportant. I provide the “what” (identification of relevant facts and parties) and the “where” to confirm said facts—the public domain.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 pm

"My non-participation (in the reunion) was simply not being able to reach a happy middle ground through the negotiation process." Mr. Stradlin. Note, however, that he approached said negotiations as fully-leveraged in principle alone (as the primary songwriter for the lucrative back catalogue) when, in reality, he had zero legal standing as he'd sold his equity share some quarter century prior. Fiscally wise given the liability nightmare that was the singer and his litigious nature--being ruled in favor against at every turn. Prudent for a quarter century, that is.

The band (as a viable product in the marketplace) was over when Izzy sold his stake to the Remaining Original Partners. It took Slash another five years to act upon this knowledge, despite his claims that he knew it was over in '89. And as Slash and DMoney have lamented, they had to tour well into '93 to get into the red because of the singer's infantile, disrespectful and criminal behavior during that tour. Only after The World's Most Medicated Singer sought to have Slash join his solo venture under the service mark "Guns n' Roses" after NYD '96, did Slash say "fuck you."

A twenty-year stalemate ensued in which Slash and DMoney legally prevented the singer from using the marks, cashing in on synch and even pirating their royalties. Hence, the singer played Brooklyn Bowl and backyard bbq's with an ever-revolving door of nobodies in his cover band until such point that he was dispensing the legal equivalents of IOU's to pay his umpteenth keyboardist (whatever that is) or support his live-in entourage of bullies and leeches. And that's before we get into the link between these Howard Hughes years and the current dilemma with Vivendi d/b/a UMG and it's sub Geffen.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:09 pm

Slash, when asked by a five-finger-discounting RS "writer" whether he is "technically, legally" in the band (absurd, uneducated phrasing, for those in the know) replies: "there is no contractual anything" and "I would consider it being in Guns n' Roses."

Clever cat.

There is no contractual anything because he is a Remaining, Original Partner who, along with DMoney, controlled the partnership assets for a quarter century. There was never going to be any unleashing of the Brink's truck known as AFD unless Slash and DMoney were physically playing in the band. It took the singer crawling back by requesting Slash's number two decades after the fact to get this not-so-subtle point.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Slash on the singer's pirating of the service mark under duress (and about which neither Slash nor Duff brought a colorable claim within the Cali SoL): "there was some stuff that might have been handled differently, you know, in crucial moments at the end there."
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Slash’s reply to Izzy’s ‘we didn’t reach a middle ground, and that’s life’ was that Izzy’s public response was “well handled” but he, Slash, isn’t “gonna go anywhere near that.”

True dat. Given that—besides Izzy’s principled but unrealistic (and perhaps ill-fitted negotiation partner)—Slash capitulated to the other two Remaining, Original Partners that it should be a work-for-hire contract. For the backbone of the Brink’s truck and “Lies”—the only shit that matters, ffs. And, mind you, this was for three gigs initially. On the other hand, Slash is the reason why Adler was slated to take his seat for those gigs until his injury.

Refusing the south-of-American scripted interview with the other two for the express purpose of bullshitting about Adler and Izzy ain’t enough, man.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Uli on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:55 am

@FromHell wrote:
Dealing in minutiae ain’t my thing.  

Now c'm on!  Wink

@FromHell wrote:Izzy has multiple Tweets and RS statements re the negotiations.  Hell, he even pushed a tune out with Adler’s first replacement about Slash, DMoney and the singer’s greed.  

Yeah, I do remember those (and the song).   Very Happy

@FromHell wrote:It is likewise critical to note what topics that he has avoided, denied (more on that later) ...

Yep, looking forward to "later" then.  Cool

@FromHell wrote:It appears that you are more than a few paces off the beaten path.

Got me here. Indeed I often "lag behind" - like I got interested in the "Chinese Democracy" saga only around 2002-03, while most other fans had already been waiting since 1998 or so.
(I'd lost interest in GNR around '98-'99, Slash had left - the latest release had been a cover of a Rolling Stones song and "Oh my god" didn't give me much hope - nowadays I kinda like it, told you I'm always behind...)

Well, then again you act as the "expert" here, isn't it your friggin' job to bring me back on track? And pronto, please.  Razz  Wink

@FromHell wrote:
A twenty-year stalemate ensued in which Slash and DMoney legally prevented the singer from using the marks, cashing in on synch and even pirating their royalties.  Hence, the singer played Brooklyn Bowl and backyard bbq's with an ever-revolving door of nobodies in his cover band

Yeah, well, that is one way to put it. The history of "new" GnR has been well documented. I was around for those years from 2006 until 2014.
Except for this part maybe:
@FromHell wrote:..that's before we get into the link between these Howard Hughes years and the current dilemma with Vivendi d/b/a UMG and it's sub Geffen.

Looking forward to more "info" on this!!!  Hay

@FromHell wrote:
There is no contractual anything because he is a Remaining, Original Partner who, along with DMoney, controlled the partnership assets for a quarter century.  There was never going to be any unleashing of the Brink's truck known as AFD unless Slash and DMoney were physically playing in the band.  It took the singer crawling back by requesting Slash's number two decades after the fact to get this not-so-subtle point.

Ok, if that was your "point" (or one of 'em), I finally got it. sfhaetdj
Uli
Uli
 
 

Posts : 844
Plectra : 6821
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:02 pm

And it grows.  A couple of hundred views, give or take, since last I posted.  And who said ForumLand is, in its entirety, Heaven's Gate?

Word spreads, sure enough.  Almost if it were a relevant, red and recent melody.  All three do exist.

FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:30 pm

@Uli wrote:
@FromHell wrote:
Dealing in minutiae ain’t my thing.  


Now c'm on!  Wink


@FromHell wrote:Izzy has multiple Tweets and RS statements re the negotiations.  Hell, he even pushed a tune out with Adler’s first replacement about Slash, DMoney and the singer’s greed.  


Yeah, I do remember those (and the song).   Very Happy


@FromHell wrote:It is likewise critical to note what topics that he has avoided, denied (more on that later) ...


Yep, looking forward to "later" then.  Cool


@FromHell wrote:It appears that you are more than a few paces off the beaten path.


Got me here. Indeed I often "lag behind" - like I got interested in the "Chinese Democracy" saga only around 2002-03, while most other fans had already been waiting since 1998 or so.
(I'd lost interest in GNR around '98-'99, Slash had left - the latest release had been a cover of a Rolling Stones song and "Oh my god" didn't give me much hope - nowadays I kinda like it, told you I'm always behind...)

Well, then again you act as the "expert" here, isn't it your friggin' job to bring me back on track? And pronto, please.  Razz  Wink


@FromHell wrote:
A twenty-year stalemate ensued in which Slash and DMoney legally prevented the singer from using the marks, cashing in on synch and even pirating their royalties.  Hence, the singer played Brooklyn Bowl and backyard bbq's with an ever-revolving door of nobodies in his cover band


Yeah, well, that is one way to put it. The history of "new" GnR has been well documented. I was around for those years from 2006 until 2014.
Except for this part maybe:

@FromHell wrote:..that's before we get into the link between these Howard Hughes years and the current dilemma with Vivendi d/b/a UMG and it's sub Geffen.


Looking forward to more "info" on this!!!  Hay


@FromHell wrote:
There is no contractual anything because he is a Remaining, Original Partner who, along with DMoney, controlled the partnership assets for a quarter century.  There was never going to be any unleashing of the Brink's truck known as AFD unless Slash and DMoney were physically playing in the band.  It took the singer crawling back by requesting Slash's number two decades after the fact to get this not-so-subtle point.


Ok, if that was your "point" (or one of 'em), I finally got it. sfhaetdj

Nothing for nothing, but you’re outta control with the snipping. It’s like attempting to weed out line-item vetoes in voluminous legislation that I didn’t strike, and then peppering me to make unrelated provisions jive. Or like you’re one of these people whose BAR/BRI is highlighted all to Hell. From margin to margin. And in yellow.

In all that splicing (yellow highlighting, really), you missed a conspicuous line. In a post just above and repeated (earlier) elsewhere: “[…] all the man does is talk…about…his power as a GP ...”

If I can make heads or tails of your smelting of unrelated (i.e., not necessarily directly related) facts, I’ll do so. I get the general idea of what interests you (you, as in the plural). But acting like the substance of my posts, though, is akin to ForumLand taking judicial notice borders on batshit crazy. Have you lost your mind? It ain't Propagandaville for no reason.

What you (as in the plural) are seeing the past few days is public negotiation in timed, published interviews. Pressure, if you prefer. It harkens back to late last summer/early fall [which, (co)incidentally mirrors my activity—your call as to whether it’s contemporaneous or prior.]. In that vein, note that the ubiquitous Slash is saying (yet again) that there is a Gn’R record. Scroll up, and keep an eye out for Mr. Niven references.

The “we’re gonna sort of focus on that” published a few days ago then doesn’t mean what Heaven’s Gate is trained to believe that it means. ForumLand, on the whole (present company excluded), continues to be puppeteered by the Gimp at the behest of Cuffy’s boi. This semi-literate bully, rumor has it and apparently now rogue, has conspicuously vacated IG flaunting y-o-u-r money and proclamations of "power” since he cried like a lil (er, I mean 'entitled') bitch about the actual tour manager, Ms. Warner, winning an industry award from her peers. That is to say, qualified professionals.

It's all-quiet in certain circles. Am I right, or I am right? And yet Slash and DMoney are yack, yack, yacking away.

“[W]e’re gonna sort of focus on that” generally describes the ‘dilemma’ that you reference. It's really not all that different, in principle, to the current Lyft and Morgan Stanley rift, except on an individual level. I'll getting to it. Trust me. There's some ins and outs--nothing that cannot be circumvented. But, in the interim, the basic premise is this: one cannot fuck over the bag of money for years on end, fail to meet contractual obligations and litigate against everyone in sight while playing victim--there are people behind the bag of money. That bag of money, sure, shifts from corp and sub hands and to later assignees, but memory is long and that world is small.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Uli on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:41 am

@FromHell wrote:
Nothing for nothing, but you’re outta control with the snipping.  

I'm out of control? You post thing after thing incl. useless videos and I'm out of control? You call users who question your bla bla names ("dim n***" was used here in this thread) and then you complain you get banned from other forums? And I'm the one out of control? Yeah right! Facepalm  

@FromHell wrote:In all that splicing (yellow highlighting, really), you missed a conspicuous line.  In a post just above and repeated (earlier) elsewhere:  “[…] all the man does is talk…about…his power as a GP ...”

What is a GP? Sorry if I'm not up-to-date with all the abbreviations you use (you, as in singular). hoeuhlet

Note: I did not "miss" that line, I just didn't quote it!

@FromHell wrote:
Have you lost your mind?

Ghost Alien  Zombie

Have I? Yes, I guess I have. At least one thing we both have in common, eh? Razz


Last edited by Uli on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Uli
Uli
 
 

Posts : 844
Plectra : 6821
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:33 pm

@Uli wrote:
@FromHell wrote:
Nothing for nothing, but you’re outta control with the snipping.  


I'm out of control? You post thing after thing incl. useless videos and I'm out of control? You call users who question your bla bla names ("dim n***" was used here in this thread) and then you complain you get banned from other forums? And I'm the one out of control? Yeah right! Facepalm  


@FromHell wrote:In all that splicing (yellow highlighting, really), you missed a conspicuous line.  In a post just above and repeated (earlier) elsewhere:  “[…] all the man does is talk…about…his power as a GP ...”


What is a GP? Sorry if I'm not up-to-date with all the abbreviations you use (you, as in singular). hoeuhlet

Note: I did not "miss" that line, I just didn't quote it!


@FromHell wrote:
Have you lost your mind?


Ghost Alien  Zombie

Have I? Yes, I guess I have. At least one thing we both have in common, eh? Razz

The clips form a narrative. Tidy messaging, so to speak. I've gotta two-track. And entertain myself, to boot. Keep your eye on the ball.

General Partner, I think you mean. There were once five. Three remain since '91.

A dim nigga is colloquialism. It's damn near a term of endearment. Chalk up your misunderstanding to you not being American.

The "banning" to which you refer, isn't as you describe. Or anywhere near the ballpark. Scroll up.

Anything else I can do you for?
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Uli--two posters have de-mythed and de-bullshitted ForumLand since 2016.  And we happen to run in the same circles as a few others, as noted prior.  Cross-reference the bold(ed) names above.  Tell me who--anywhere in ForumLand--has identified those names, their import and simplified the relevant facts other than @FromHell and @justanurchin.

Regarding Mr. Urchin's "banning," below is the pixelated exchange, in all its cowardly putrescence.  Read closely.  There are two censors in said exchange, both of whom are working at the direction, and from fear, of the Gimp.  The exchange is not about "legal and logistical considerations;" this is code.  Then again, so too is Mr. Urchin's initial contact (and previously censored post responding directly to the regurgitated doublethink that keeps ForumLand in goosestep).

Bear what you will in mind, but here are two facts.  One, Mr. Urchin reports something like a 9:1 ratio of posts to "likes," and what would have been a 12:1 ratio if not for the censoring.   Two, Mr. Urchin does not, at the moment of the present post, appear as "banned" to other members or guests.

Regarding the @FromHell "banning," I'll return to said question.  There are more than a few ins and outs.  Suffice it to say, a proprietor elsewhere in ForumLand folded like Corporal Upham when the Gimp intimated C&D.

All this, prurient though it may be, distracts from Mr. Niven's confirmation in a podcast (if that is actual thing) with a canadian (if that is an actual place) a few days ago of matters detailed in this very thread.

I believe in coincidences.  And friction.

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 X69X4v1

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Fd0IQNV
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Uli on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:28 am

Sorry, I can't comment about "ForumLand", as I'm outside of all that...
For the moment, AfD here is sufficient for me. Cool

@FromHell wrote:
The clips form a narrative.

That's nice, but: didn't you say that "dealing in minutiae" wasn't your thing? Maybe it is, huh?

@FromHell wrote:
General Partner, I think you mean.  There were once five.  Three remain since '91.

Ok, thanks.

@FromHell wrote:
Anything else I can do you for?

What d'you think about Niven betting that Izzy will be there at the "Louder Than Life" festival?
Uli
Uli
 
 

Posts : 844
Plectra : 6821
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:13 am

@Uli wrote:Sorry, I can't comment about "ForumLand", as I'm outside of all that...
For the moment, AfD here is sufficient for me.  Cool




@FromHell wrote:
The clips form a narrative.




That's nice, but: didn't you say that "dealing in minutiae" wasn't your thing? Maybe it is, huh?




@FromHell wrote:
General Partner, I think you mean.  There were once five.  Three remain since '91.




Ok, thanks.




@FromHell wrote:
Anything else I can do you for?




What d'you think about Niven betting that Izzy will be there at the "Louder Than Life" festival?



Is it my thing?  I beg to differ.  Squirreling away irrelevancies in the off-chance that it'll produce an acorn is like trinket-keeping.  "It puts the lotion in the basket."  The bones that I toss are fresh.  And meaty.

Mr. Niven speaks for himself.  Eloquently.  And boldly.  I've nothing for respect for the man.  Mr. Stradlin didn't consult him during the ultimately failed negotiations, did he?  And, if so, I don't believe that he counseled Mr. Stradlin on avoiding the subject of the World's Most Dangerous Pianist attempting to reduce his equity share (greed) a quarter century ago prior to him saying 'fuck off' and selling it to the Remaining, Original Partners?

Let us not forget that this reunion (not the reunion of the biz org of the three, Remaining Original partners but that reunion along with its chief songwriter and the groove of its rhythm section) was mere inches from happening.  Save the Adler injury and the unmitigated greed of the other three re Mr. Stradlin.

I'll defer on this question.  For the moment.  Other objectives are more pressing.  But as Slash said in a recently published interview, "oh, that's an interesting question" before bitch-slapping the plagiarist asking said question.  A preview of my answer is this:  unlike Mr. Niven, I'm tighter than the bark on a tree.  In the interim, consider this public fact:  Slash's advances (included in his GI of $45 m-i-l-l-i-o-n in FY 2017), makes for a strong case.

FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:43 am

Read closely, Gimp.  Marvel, even.  It ain’t getting you any closer.  Some of us—namely me—know how this ends.  My extended middle finger.

Baiting on the Messrs. Paterno and Miller front, I hear tell.  One, you’re pussyfooting the wrong coast.  Two, you’re in the wrong decade.  Three, Paterno and Miller were would-be adversaries in that litigation as Paterno was conflicted out.  Even if there were a tree there, you’re pissing up the wrong one.  

While you bide your time for me to retreat to the great unknown yet again, as it were, ready those goosestep regurgitation points and fan, fan, fan.  Granted, it ain’t too effective with the south-of-America types.  Peso-wise, yes.  Otherwise, no.  Nothing for nothing, but I’d sock my resources into that tom number guy from ireland.  Or is it scotland?  One can never tell—there’s more snaggled-teeth there than in a T-Rex’s mug.  Fucker is devout, though.  Heaven’s Gate would’ve subjected the world had he been a disciple.

Success on the Corporal Upham front, I’ll grant.  Am I right, or am I right?  All marks wiped from his site.  Fucker’s pissing in his boozed jammies weighing even the mundane of reposting of (bootlegged) links.  Then again, I’m not so sure I’d fuck with Corporal Upham.  He gits trigger-happy when the cavalry appears.  And that’s a true Hollywood story.

Lockstep this:  “contracts” and splits, alimony vs. marital assets on the legal DOS, master rights, recoupables and advances against royalties, the two distinct biz entities, the actual tour manager, the actual production manager, Slash and DMoney’s separate management and counsel, ownership of the back catalogue, NDAs (er, I mean ‘gag orders’) and on and on.  And on.  And, as all else fails, as it will, be sure to mislead and distort about the service mark and said mark festering on the singer’s solo album, said solo album hatching locomotive maggots as if a cesspool on Wikipedia’s all-time worst.  

“…well, Hell’s Bells, Margaret..."

FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Coming at me sideways off-site ain’t gettin anyone anywhere. Quasi-resourceful and semi-stalkerish though it may be, I won’t publicly answer questions but on a-4-d.com. You got something to say, post it in the present thread. Live dangerously.

Selectively commenting on the following, all of which has been posited in the present thread:

Re the inimitable Mr. Niven, his historical attestations are beyond reproach. This, necessarily, includes those occurring hot n’ heavy post-2015, particularly given that one Mr. Stradlin consulted Mr. Niven, as referenced above, during the failed negotiations. They are likewise mutual confidants. The public, recent record is rife for citation. He ain’t a bettin man yet bets that Izzy’ll be there this year. Rootin in the back of his couch cushions and whatnot for a few bucks more.

That’s akin to sayin that Ms. Warner managed NITL. Next.

Slash’s publicly-available averments during his divorce proceeding—specifically the asset disclosure—account for his advances from Vivendi/UMG. It is public, factual evidence that he has recorded with the aligned two Remaining, Original Gn’R Partners.

And let’s get something straight: advances are recoupable. By way of example, had the MVP—World’s Most Villainous Pianist—understood this basic premise as he was blowing through UMG money (its predecessor) advanced by RBS and others, he wouldn’t’ve filed a failed suit (does this individual ever, and I mean ever, given his predilection for litigation, prevail after heading to the prothonotary?) against Front Line after Mr. Azoff forced him off the teet, fast-tracked (yes, fast-tracked) that late-night punch-line of recordings gracing Wikipedia’s all-time worst into the marketplace with the best (as in Best Buy) deal possible for RBS, and refused to put one more red cent into the coffer to promote that shitshow. It’s a biz. Throwing good money after bad ain’t a thing for most, unless one is an Applewhite enthusiast. Er, I mean, Madoff enthusiast.

Zippo ain't expensive. Nor are matches.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell Yesterday at 8:39 pm

Re this PropagandaLand bullshit-speak about “casual” vs. “hardcore,” I’ve no pony in that shitshow. While you (as in the plural) haven’t the analytics provided by FB to even mom-and-pop sole proprietorships; do your own cursory research: the Adler appearances with the Remaining, Original Gn’R Partners, by “views” and “engagement,” top the FB posts in 2016 or anytime thereafter. Each successive major social media post cascades with Izzy and Adler engagement. To say that Americans (and apparently non-Americans) don’t know who Gn’R is, is to say that Americans can’t differentiate between Cap’n Crunch and Quaker Oats. GTFO. PropagandaLand-speak at its festering defilement worst. “Casual” vs. “hardcore” is depraved myth advanced by wannabe-Messiah Sells Lies during the singer's Howard Hughes years when he was having a go at Brooklyn bowl in his solo band.

Ask yourself where Mister Spins Lies scurried to since mid/late-2016. Beyond the nearest buffet, that is.

It’s all about “engagement.” Surely, one or more readers here work in, or on the periphery, of marketing, sales or the “media.” There is no greater “engagement” re Gn’R than Izzy and Adler. ForumLand’s very own cesspool of censorship tallying the greatest number of visitors creeps and crawls as the most impecunious hobo—notwithstanding the stench of censorship, that pit of putrefaction and cowardice tops out view-wise at the AFD30 non-reunion on the other side of the Williamsburg Bridge from Brooklyn.

Riddle me that.
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by FromHell Yesterday at 10:13 pm

Rumor has it that you (as in the dial-ups) are migrating to Corporal Upham’s site.  Nothing for nothing, but you’re some seven (7) months late to the show.

I ain’t coming back.  And I ain’t one for anonymous name changes or going VPN—not for these matters, anyhow.

Re the Corporal Upham sitch detailed above, the Gimp got at him.  Said drunken Corporal, taking cue from that cesspool of censorship —mygina—“BANNED” me for posting publicly-available fact but made it appear as though I’ve not been “BANNED”  despite the only thread that I created there being the most engaged, and most engaged by a mile.   Similarly, have a look-see at Mr. Urchin on mygina at the present moment—he appears to be a dormant, yet wildly popular poster.  The verbatim exchange precipitating that “BANNING” is available above, in all its cowardly putrescence.

Note, too, from the grab attached hereto the date a-n-d that the Gn’R marks from said grab are no longer on said site. And, for that matter, nor are bootlegged links.  The Gimp 1, Corporal Upham 0.

Where you goin for your Gn’R edification—simplification, that is?  This—a-4-d.com—is where the action is.  For the foreseeable future, anyhow.

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 12k4sas
FromHell
FromHell
 
 

Posts : 58
Plectra : 524
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum