APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Brooklyn. And other States.

+3
Uli
Soulmonster
FromHell
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Brooklyn.  And other States. - Page 6 Empty Re: Brooklyn. And other States.

Post by Soulmonster Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:58 am

JustanUrchin wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:

Give us one good reason to believe you possess inside knowledge, otherwise we would have to ask you to stop spreading rumours.

And don't refer to Beta as a "nanny". That was a long time ago, just like I shouldn't refer to you as a "little child". Last I heard, Beta was a manager at Team Brazil. And don't mistake this as me defending her against criticism, I just don't like people putting others down because of their past jobs and would like to foster a more civil and mature environment for discussions.

"Insider knowledge?"  How is that?  You mean "inside" the incestuous goings-on of the singer who scant few paid any attention to while Slash, Duff and Sorum were winning Grammy Awards?  That insufferable few in America who acknowledged--other than to flip the finger--for a quarter century?

No, what I meant is, why should I not dismiss your ramblings as just, well, ramblings? For once you make a concise statement, that in "the upcoming months will find you with new tunes released by UMG on your playlist" and I want to know why I should believe you and not just consider this at best a rumour, and at worst just attention-seeking behaviour.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Blackstar Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm

@JustanUrchin

You were asked to be respectful and avoid insults and ad hominem attacks, including calling Beta a "nanny."

But you obviously don't want to do that, so this place is not for you.

Goodbye.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:47 am

FromHell wrote:Rumor has it that Mr. Uchin’s been BANNED and so forth. ...  But is censoring and blocking for fact-posting even an actual thing in 2019?

Yes, you can read it above, also mentioning why he was banned - nothing to do with censorship. Guy couldn't shut his mouth and avoid insults. End of story. Cool
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9422

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:05 pm

And now? What's that to do with the banning of Mr Urchin, who was banned because of "name-calling", as mentioned above by an Admin.

Did you need him to confirm your prediction of the new material, or what? Suspect
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9422

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:51 pm

@FromHell

You keep posting stuff from and about other forums, referring to people cryptically and even referencing private conversations between members of those forums - although you've been asked repeatedly not to do all this.

And now you've gone as far as speaking on this forum admins' behalf and inviting people for a "debate" over here "fear of banning". This at our discretion, not yours, and we don't want this debate here. There are more suitable places for your purposes, like GNR reddit. Maybe you should take it there.

Besides, I think there's no reason for this thread to continue. You said everything you had to say about the GP etc. and you keep referencing your previous posts. So I'm going to lock it.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6