APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.02.20 - Johnny Dare Morning Show (Steven)

Go down

2018.02.20 - Johnny Dare Morning Show (Steven)

Post by Soulmonster on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Listen to it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excerpt:

"I thought me and Slash were going to be like Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson. They've known each other since they were in junior high school; they grew up together playing music; they got successful; and they stayed together for, like, 50 years.
"I thought that's how Slash and I were going to be, but it didn't work out that way. Friends come and friends go, even ones that you think and really feel in your heart you're going to have forever. I have no resentments. That's the only reason that I'm able to stay sober and not drinking.
"This whole GN'R thing, trust me - in 2016 and 2017, them not using me and Izzy, that would have been the perfect excuse for me to go off and start drinking and drugging. I did that the last time - last time they threw me under the bus, I did do that, because my heart was broken. Now I'm stronger; I practice the four agreements; and I was able to get through this. And now, I'm going to start playing again.
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 53346

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum