APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What has happened while I've been gone?

3 posters

Go down

What has happened while I've been gone? Empty What has happened while I've been gone?

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 pm

I have literally not thought about GN'R at all for the last few months while busy with work. So I am out of the loop. Has anything happened? Any scandals? Any setlist surprises (besides Black Hole Sun)? Any new members? Any cool interviews? HAs Axl donned a new hat?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down

What has happened while I've been gone? Empty Re: What has happened while I've been gone?

Post by Uli Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am

Not a lot, to be honest. They played a lot of gigs, but I can't remember any scandals. Apparently they do not want to do interviews (well many shows are sold out or close to, so why do promotion?).
According to Vicky Hamilton, they are not allowed to...
Speaking with Music Feeds, Guns N’ Roses’ former manager Vicky Hamilton — who recently dropped her memoir Appetite For Dysfunction: A Cautionary Tale — also says that she thinks a new album from the band’s reunited lineup is “likely”, although admits she’s not directly “in the know”.

“The guys are not allowed to speak with anyone from their past while on this tour and they are not doing any press,” she says.
https://tinyurl.com/l6bqgsj

Axl had a guest spot at a Billy Joel show:
https://tinyurl.com/l6bqgsj
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9432

Back to top Go down

What has happened while I've been gone? Empty Re: What has happened while I've been gone?

Post by denitza Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Oooo, very happy that you are back. We were worried. Most important for me - I was on the Slane Castle show.
denitza
denitza

Plectra : 4846

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:26 pm

You lucky girl Smile They are not coming to Norway this year and I am in the US now anyways.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down

Post by denitza Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Soulmonster wrote:You lucky girl Smile They are not coming to Norway this year and I am in the US now anyways.

They are not coming in Bulgaria too, so I hade to choose other destination :-)

You may attend a show later this year in USA, if you are still there. Maybe St. Louis?
denitza
denitza

Plectra : 4846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum