APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

"The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak"

2 posters

Go down

"The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak" Empty "The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak"

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 am

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

"The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak" Empty Re: "The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak"

Post by Uli Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 am

"Great"? Are you sure?  Surprised 
"Interesting" it might be in parts (!), but he begins to sound like someone who enjoys to hear himself talk... (is he a relative of MSL by chance???)  Razz 
3 pages? I think that one would've been enough. Especially if he'd spared us things like this:

The funny conversation I had with my girlfriend was about...
Naturally, I wanted to hang out with him, and my girlfriend wanted to bone him.

The iron was hot, so to speak. And before Best Buy got on board, the only heat source was the fire under my ass.

To me, it would've been a bit more interesting to read about this in 2008/9, but of course with an ongoing investigation you wouldn't talk "in public".
I understand his wish to put the whole thing in perspective and publish his point of view, but to me this is a bit of "old news" now...  Zzz

For a few years, I was the Chinese Democracy guy, but I’ve been happy to see that stigma fade. It comes up every once in awhile.

Yeah, especially if you go and type a 3-page-article about it...  Doh! 
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9431

Back to top Go down

"The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak" Empty Re: "The Full Story Behind Our ‘Chinese Democracy’ Leak"

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 am

I actually intended to write "funny and interesting". I have no idea why I wrote "great".
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 am

I would have questioned that as well.  Wink 
"Funny" it is in parts, but rather unintentional...
(like that quote I posted about "happy to see that stigma fade").  Teasing 
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9431

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down