APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Listening to Guns N' Roses makes you drive unsafely

Go down

Listening to Guns N' Roses makes you drive unsafely Empty Listening to Guns N' Roses makes you drive unsafely

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 pm

A new experiment has revealed the songs that can cause motorists to drive more dangerously. But what makes a song a driving hazard?

Most of us like to listen to music while we’re driving.

However, there are some songs you would do well to avoid when behind the wheel, according to the results of a new motoring experiment by Confused.com.

American dance act the Black Eyed Peas’ 2004 hit Hey Mama topped the chart of songs not to drive to.

And it seems rock music is the most dangerous music genre to listen to if you want to stay safe on the road, judging from the make up of the top 10 dangerous driving songs.
Top 10 dangerous driving songs

1. Hey Mama – The Black Eyed Peas
2. Dead on Arrival – Fall Out Boy
3. Paper Planes – M.I.A
4. Walkie Talkie Man – Steriogram
5. Paradise City - Guns N’ Roses
6. How You Remind Me – Nickelback
7. Hit the Road, Jack – Ray Charles
8. Get Rhythm – Johnny Cash
9. Heartless – Kanye West
10. Young, Wild and Free – Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa (feat. Bruno Mars)

Read more: http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/articles/top-ten-most-dangerous-driving-songs#ixzz2I9vMvcSq
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down