APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1993.06.02 - Praterstadion, Vienna, Austria

Go down

1993.06.02 - Praterstadion, Vienna, Austria Empty 1993.06.02 - Praterstadion, Vienna, Austria

Post by Soulmonster Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am

Date:
June 2, 1993.

Venue:
Praterstadion.

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live and Let Die
04. Welcome to the Jungle
05. Attitude
06. Double Talkin' Jive
07. You Ain't the First
08. You're Crazy
09. Used to Love Her
10. Patience
11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
12. November Rain
13. Dead Horse
14. You Could Be Mine
15. Sweet Child O'Mine
16. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1993.06.02 - Praterstadion, Vienna, Austria Rightarrow Next concert: 1993.06.05.
1993.06.02 - Praterstadion, Vienna, Austria Leftarrow Previous concert: 1993.05.30.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down