APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.07.02 - Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon, Portugal

Go down

1992.07.02 - Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon, Portugal Empty 1992.07.02 - Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Soulmonster Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Date:
July 2, 1992.

Venue:
Alvalade Stadium.

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live and Let Die
04. Attitude
05. So Fine
06. Perfect Crime
07. Double Talkin' Jive
08. Patience
09. You Could Be Mine
10. Don't Cry
11. November Rain
12. Civil War
13. Welcome to the Jungle
14. Sweet Child O'Mine
15. Bad Obsession
16. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
17. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist),Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

Quotes from band members:
But I don’t like seeing people in the crowd get hurt. And that’s when I’m a little concerned about that, we’re gonna try to monitor it the best we can. And if I see anything going on onstage, I stop the show to try to stop it. I don’t care if it’s all the way in the back. When we played Portugal, in Lisbon, they were throwing (?) and throwing candles at each other. We kept stopping the show to try to stop it. By the end of the show we had it about 90% under control. But, I mean, we do the best we can; I’m worried about that though [Press Conference in Argentina, December 4, 1992].

1992.07.02 - Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon, Portugal Rightarrow Next concert: 1992.07.17.
1992.07.02 - Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon, Portugal Leftarrow Previous concert: 1992.06.30.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down