APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

"Axl Rose’s twisted melon" - The Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Axl Rose’s twisted melon" - The Sun

Post by Soulmonster on Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 am

Axl Rose’s twisted melon

The Guns N’ Roses frontman’s backstage demand document states he needs his dressing room filled with “wines, beers, vodka, red and white roses and a square melon”.

Axl stresses that the odd-shaped fruit is an “exotic” item “that absolutely can’t be missed”.

He also requests a custom-made Italian leather couch.

You need somewhere comfy to sit while eating a novelty melon.
Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4329395/Axl-Roses-rider-asks-for-a-square-melon-in-his-dressing-room.html

I don't know what to think except that The Sun is a shitty newspaper and that I can't take anything they write seriously. I also know that if I were in Axl's position I'd make ludicrous demands on my rider just for fun. I remember Turbonegro demanded one million Norwegian kroner in in payment for their reunion concert a few years back, to be delivered by an ex-junkie in a plastic bag.
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 49789

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum