APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

mygnrforum down

Go down

mygnrforum down Empty mygnrforum down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 am

From one of the mods, gunsguy:

ATTN: mygnrforum.com staff, users, guests. This is a direct statement from Eric (admin) regarding mygnrforum.com...

"It's in fact suspended. Host company put costs up considerably due to recent traffic. I may reactivate near end of this month using Google's Ads revenue. I'm thru putting up my own money to run the forum that benefits the band but leaves me with the losses. I'm currently looking into options for a solution."

Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h3ltbc
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

mygnrforum down Empty Re: mygnrforum down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am

And it's back up again. Let's hope it stays up now, and that the admin starts taking care of the place...
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down