APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.01.XX - Interview with Tommy - NBA.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012.01.XX - Interview with Tommy - NBA.com

Post by Soulmonster on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm

See it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interviewer: "What's going on with Guns, with Axl?"

Tommy: "I can't say officially but were leaving again in two weeks"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Soulmonster on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 50431

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012.01.XX - Interview with Tommy - NBA.com

Post by puddledumpling on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Well that interview was fun.
I had a ticket to see Tommy solo in Boston last August on the eve of the new album's release (and it was my Birthday) and he needed to cancel due to Hurricane Irene. I was bent on buying the album at the show and hopefully getting it signed. I got to see him with Mike Gent on second guitar in the same club the previous February - I was 10 feet from the stage and got to hear acoustic versions of the song One Man Mutiny and two other songs off of the new album. Tommy and Mike were quite the comedy duo too. I had a blast. Whatever Guns is up to is titillating to say the least and it would be nice if Tommy made it to Boston solo again to make up for that cancelled show. The plot thickens.
puddledumpling

Plectra : 4390

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum