APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Favourite current GN'R members

2 posters

Go down

Favourite current GN'R members Empty Favourite current GN'R members

Post by bumb.l.foot Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:59 am

I dunno where to write this, so here will do.

Ron- my favourite member
Richard-Great player
Frank-cool guy
Pitman-Drunk, cool guy
Tommy-He is there and it is bass, who cares, cool i guess
Dizzy-he was an ignorant bastard to people talking to him in London, therefore i don't like him
Ashba-Overated, overhyped, really, painfully average player... Sickens me with his constant shite
Axl- he is Axl...
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Plectra : 4739

Back to top Go down

Favourite current GN'R members Empty Re: Favourite current GN'R members

Post by Soulmonster Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 am

I split this off from the Dr. Phil Ashba thread.

Okay:

Ron: Great guy, very fun, extremely talented. Has yet to put his mark on GN'R though. I hope he gets to record with the band soon. I am excited for what he can bring to the table.

Richard: Very professional all-round great guitarist. Very friendly guy, too.

Dj Ashba: Does the classic songs allright, and works the crowd well on stage. Not sure if he can bring anything interesting to new recordings, though, seems a bit generic. Looks like an absolute twat.

Frank: Cool guy, too difficult to get in touch with. He could be a little bit more accessible. Decent enough on drums, bit not as good as Brain or Freese.

Pitman: Seems cool enough. Although a bit redundant at times. But one of the guys I would love to party with.

Tommy: Seems to me a bit loose cannon. His playing is good, though. And he's been loyal.

Dizzy: Too inaccessible. Seems nice enough.

Axl: Complex guy. Violent, misogynist, asshole, unpredictable, uncompromising yet very sweet and funny guy, and an extremely talented musician.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down