APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA

Go down

1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA Empty 1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA

Post by Soulmonster Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 am

Date:
May 1, 1986.

Venue:
The Central.

Setlist:
01. Move to the City
02. Don't Cry
03. Jumpin' Jack Flash

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist) and Duff McKagan (bass).

Notes:
Fifteen minute long acoustic show.

1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA Rightarrow Next concert: 1986.05.13.
1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1986.04.05.

Last edited by Soulmonster on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA Empty Re: 1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 am

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA Empty Re: 1986.05.01 - The Central, Los Angeles, USA

Post by Soulmonster Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:17 pm

Axl will stick up for the people that are around him. Take one for the team. I mean, one time I was trying to video, you probably saw it YouTube, where they played that acoustic set at The Central. I went to videotape, The Central said I couldn't videotape and Axl said, "Then we're not going on." He didn't actually want a video. He didn't give a shit about the video, but he was supporting me because he knew. He knew that I had to videotape it because I was the documentarian and I had to do it. It was like an OCD thing. By the way, I am OCD, but not majorly, just enough to make me do the things I really want to do and do them well. But he knew that I had a burning sensation to do that. And so basically he said, "Then we're not going on." Then they said, "Okay, fine, you can videotape." So, you know, Axl will- [...] He'll cut his arm off to help you if that's what it takes.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down